Posted in News & Updates, Seasonal
Albany truly comes alive in the summer. Whether you’re looking for a food festival or fair, a baseball game or live music, you’ll find it all right here in your own backyard. So get out there and enjoy it before the lazy days of summer have passed us by!
• Alive at Five is Albany’s premiere summer concert series. Every Thursday evening at 5:00 pm, national, regional and local artists take the stage in Tricentennial Park at the corner of Broadway and Columbia Street in Downtown Albany for a free concert. Runs through July 28, 2021. Learn More.
• New York State Food Festival hosts nearly 100 food vendors at The Empire State Plaza on Wednesday August 10 from 11:00 am to 9:00 pm. The event is free and includes live musical entertainment by the great Motown artists, The Commodores. Get Details.
• Tri-City ValleyCats Baseball is good old fashioned fun for all ages. Throughout the summer, our very own minor league team takes the field in Joseph L. Bruno Stadium on the Hudson Valley Community College campus in Troy, NY. See Schedule.
• The Altamont Fair is the Capital Region’s Hometown fair. Enjoy agricultural exhibits, rides, games, vendors, live music and lots of fair food, August 18-22, 2021. The fair grounds are just a 20-minute drive from Albany, and tickets range from $18-$22. Learn More.
• Broadway shows, comedy shows and musical celebrations! Visit the Capital Repertory Theatre on State Street in Schenectady. Tickets can be purchased online, by phone or at The Proctors Box Office. Get Details.
Leave a Reply